Relax and enjoy your new fence with our
worry-free installation warranty.
FloriFence fencing product is proudly made in the USA.
OUR FLORIFENCE WARRANTIES
We stand by our professional fencing installs.
- We guarantee professional installations for plans approved by our customers/clients and installed by our teams.
- If there is any issues with the FloriFence installation, FloriFence will fix your issues that are done under warranty and will be at no additional charge within the first (1) year period after date of install.
- Our installation warranties do not cover severe weather damage, Acts of God, or incidental damage or mishaps caused by humans/pets, or impact/conditions beyond our control outside normal wear.
- Warranty is voided if there are any structural changes or additional alterations to your fence after a FloriFence install by yourself or another installation crew that are not approved by FloriFence.
- Failure to pay invoices will void any warranty on product or installation services.
FloriFence stands by our premium fencing products and material by offering the manufacturer’s warranty on some products.
We offer a 1-year service warranty guaranteeing our installation for all of our aluminum fencing projects. Our Labor warranty covers any issues that are due to installation malfunctions or errors.
The product line is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper usage for one year from the date of installation. There is are also a limited manufacturer 15-year and 20-year warranties on certain chain link products.
Limited Warranty that warrants the electrocoated surface on all panels, posts, and gates is guaranteed against cracking, peeling, chipping, blistering, or corroding under normal and proper usage.
Transferable Limited Lifetime Warranty that warrants these products against peeling, flaking, splintering, corrosion, rusting, or abnormal discoloration under normal and proper usage.
The product line is warranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper usage for one year from the date of installation under the installation warranty.
Need to file a claim? Just follow the steps below to start the process.
Our Goal is to make you happy well after the fence has been installed. We welcome claims and will work with you to make it right if within the warranty guidelines.
- Take photos of the fencing issue(s).
- Call FloriFence at (877)204-9569.
- If possible, provide the manufacturer’s name if known, your fence model, year of the FloriFence installation, and the gate model and any hardware (if applicable).
- Then email photos to email@example.com describing the issue(s).
- Once your claim and photos are reviewed by our team we will contact you to set up an appointment to discuss actions to be taken by FloriFence.
ADVICE FROM OUR FENCING EXPERTS
Fencing Tips and Information for Commercial & Residential Customers