One of the most important decisions you’ll make when shopping for a new fence is the raw material used for construction. You have nearly endless design, color, and style options, but the materials used will determine how long your fence lasts and whether it will look timeless over the years.
FloriFence offers a variety of fence materials for residential installation, but our most common options are:
- Metal fencing including aluminum, wrought iron, and galvanized steel
- Wood fencing
- Chain link
- Vinyl fencing
Each of these has a unique look and practical benefits which should be weighed carefully before making your selection. Before you decide, ask yourself these questions about your fence installation:
- How long do I want this fence to last? Some fencing materials last longer than others, so if longevity is essential to you, it may be best to spend more on long-lasting options.
- What is a reasonable budget for my installation? While we always recommend the longest-lasting and highest-quality products, we understand that these are not always practical for one’s budget. However, you can find high-quality and affordable options if you are willing to bargain shop and choose from select styles.
- What gate options work best for me? Some customers want automatic gates for their front yards and driveways, while some only need one simple gate for their backyard. Consider this when choosing your materials, as it will affect both design and cost.
- What houses in my neighborhood have fences that I like? The best inspiration comes from what you can see in real life as opposed to photos. If you see a neighbor’s fence or gate that you really like, make notes of the material and style they chose before your consultation.
FloriFence can help you design a beautiful fence and gate combination that will work for your home now and in the future. For more information on fence installations, give us a call today!