An aluminum fence is a durable, stylish option for homeowners, popular in many planned communities because it makes outdoor spaces more visible, similar to a chain-link fence, but offering a little more polish aesthetically.
If you are interested in having aluminum fencing installed along your property, here are the steps a fencing contractor like FloriFence would take to accomplish that. If you haven’t selected a contractor yet, we would love for you to give us a call so we can provide an on-site estimate.
- Determine the layout of the fence, including the perimeter of the property, where you would like any gates placed, and any obstructions there may be along the way. Your fencing contractor should also contact local utility companies to ensure the project won’t interfere with any underground utility lines that may be present.
- With this information gathered, the contractor should calculate and order the necessary aluminum fence panels, posts, post caps, gate hardware, and other materials.
- To get started on installation, the contractor will dig holes for the fence posts, ensuring they are deep enough to support the height of the fence. We will insert the posts and secure them with concrete, allowing the concrete to cure for at least 24 hours.
- Once the concrete has cured, we will attach post caps to the top of each fence post.
- We will attach the fence panels to the fence posts using screws or brackets, making sure the panels are level and evenly spaced.
- We will attach the gate frame to the gate post using gate hinges and install the gate latch.
- Finally, we will trim any excess fence panel or post material using a saw or grinder. We will also add any additional fittings or accessories, such as decorative finials or solar lights.
Aluminum fencing is increasingly popular and adds a lovely touch to many properties throughout the Tampa Bay region. Please contact us today if you are in search of a fencing contractor for your home or business. This particular variety of fencing is fairly low maintenance but if you do find yourself in need of fencing repairs, we are glad to be of service for your repair needs as well.