Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a new home, a step in life with great possibilities to follow. You’ve found the right neighborhood, the right atmosphere, and the right floor plan — now all you need is to make it yours with personalization options that suit the whole family. If you’re at the stage where you’re ready to make the house your ideal home, it’s time to start thinking about fencing.
Benefits of Fencing for Your New Home
A fence for your front or backyard offers many advantages to your new home. It provides privacy, security, and safety for the entire family including:
- Protection from wildlife and potential intruders
- Safeguard for your children or pets to play freely in the yard
- Establishing clear boundary lines
- Provide privacy for the pool or backyard
- Enhance curb appeal and increase resale value down the line
- Provide protection for your gardens, hardscape, and other outdoor property
There’s a reason most homes have at least one fence in their yards — it’s part of creating a safe and enjoyable outdoor space for your family and friends to enjoy. However, choosing the right fence is trickier than you might first expect.
Modern Fencing Styles
Modern fencing has come a long way from picket fences and simple chain link. You have so many different options to suit not only your practical needs but your home’s style and ideal budget. Below are our top choices for fencing in 2021:
- Vinyl fencing – Vinyl is one of our most popular options at FloriFence. It comes in a variety of sizes and cuts to provide your home with a modern and sleek appearance. Vinyl is water-resistant which makes it generally long-lasting and easy to care for.
- Aluminum fencing – Aluminum is becoming the standard when it comes to metal fences. Unlike other types of metal fencing, it is rust-resistant and easy to maintain. Plus, it retains the regal and sophisticated appearance of similar fencing such as wrought iron. This is a great option for homes that have a historical look but that require modern additions for long-term practicality.
- Custom wood fencing – Many Florida homes feature wood fencing because of its natural aesthetic. However, this fencing option has waned in popularity because of its more intense maintenance than synthetic materials. However, if you love the look of wood fencing, why not invest in one that is modern and eye-catching? FloriFence offers modern styles, toppers, and custom gates for wood fencing using quality materials that turn a simple wooden fence into a truly modern addition for your home.
- Painted chain link – Chain link fencing used to only be considered when homeowners were on a tight budget. While it doesn’t offer the same privacy that wood or vinyl offers, when painted in a sleek black or color matching your house, it can provide a clean and crisp appearance. Chain link is also a budget-friendly option for pet and pool fencing.
Let FloriFence help you build the perfect fence for your new home. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!